Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sub 12

Seems like I only post once a week, my goal was supposed to blog more often, but it's just not going to happen. I think my long runs are more interesting then my day to day runs or cross training. I'm still keeping track in my journal, so I know what's happened when I get to blog. So onto this week, missed out on my sweat and sculpt, and the weather was a bit on the drizzlie side, so I didn't run outside, I did think about finding a treadmill to run on, but was unlucky on that side. Tuesday, was a slow day, and ended up walking for over a mile. My legs were feeling super heavy that day. Wednesday sweat and sculpt, and had a killer workout and got my motivation back, unfortunately, it was gone by Thursday night. Friday was a typical rest day, and enjoyed every moment of it. Today was 8 miles. It was scheduled as a step back week, however, I'm going out of town next weekend, and know full well that I wouldn't get 8 miles in. I'll be lucky if I get 3 miles done. The run this morning was a lot more uneventful from last weekend. Thankfully! I even ran an entire mile w/o any walk breaks, and according to my Garmin, I hit a sub 12 min mile!! WAHOOO!!! I'm very excited, I now know I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment